Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
Category: Energy, Power Generation
The old Dam was built in 1727 by Demidoff, the close mate of Peter the Great, known to be the owner of numerous factories in the Urals and Western Siberia. The dam was built for the metallurgical factory but was deteriorating over the past centuries and finally was demolished in 2014 due to flooding.
PENETRON ADMIX was added to concrete use for the new dam. The new dam can transmit up to 200 tons of water per second.