Category: Manufacturing, Tourist Attraction
The history of this Castle starts in 1893 when Constantine Mimi, the last governor of Bessarabia returned home upon graduation from an agronomic school in France. He then started cultivating different types of grapes and making various wines. He built the castle looking winery by the end of the 19 century. Later the winery castle was almost destroyed. Reconstruction began in 2010, the upgraded complex includes the winery and cellars, hotel, museums, art gallery and winery store.
The PENETRON System was used to ensure impermeability of the reconstructed building. It was applied to the swimming pool, basements and the first floor of the building.